The UnternehmensWert:Mensch initative launched by the German Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs is embedded in the Skilled Workers Offensive and co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the German government.
Objectives of the initiative:
- Sharpening entrepreneur awareness for future challenges and the need for adopting holistic strategies
- Supporting businesses in developing and implementing employee-driven HR policies
- Ensuring sustainable change by launching bottom-up consulting processes
- Human resources management
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Knowledge transfer
The program is open to small and medium-sized companies
- with headquarters and workplace in Germany,
- employing at least one full-time staff member subject to social insurance contributions
- and which have been in business for a minimum of five years.
As a certified specialist consultant we are also happy to help with any queries.