Our coaching approach centers on your personality and helps you activate your inherent resources. The goal is to:
- Dare to make a bold move in career or life
- Identify and remove barriers
- Learn and harness your own abilities and strengths
We keep the content of our coaching sessions strictly confidential.
Scope of topics:
- Reviewing life and career planning
- Ensuring work-life-balance
- Identifying sources of stress and developing stress management strategies
- Managing and resolving conflicts
- Embracing leadership and guiding teams to success
- Offering and receiving feedback
Applying our knowledge and insight, we design a plan specially tailored to your personal situation and requirements. To achieve this we combine different techniques including
- Question and answer techniques
- Change of perspective
- Use of imagery
- Scaling techniques
- Constructive confrontation
- Guiding and feedback
- Team evaluations
- Resource identification and activation
- Persönlichkeitstest LINC Personality Profiler
Coaching process steps:
- Getting to know each other
We offer a non-committal “come-to-know” meeting allowing you to get to know us and ask any questions you may have on the coaching process.
- Goal setting
You define the topics and goals. We help you defining which changes you want to initiate. Therefore we discuss how much guidance you want and how we can support you.
At this stage we look into your attitude and patterns to find out how they help or hurt your goals. We want to uncover hidden resources which can help you to reach your set goals.
Change starts with small steps, for example by applying new thought and behavioural patterns in a particular situation and learning from the results. We prepare this changes and review the success you achieve in your day-to-day Routine.
In the concluding session we review the coaching process and reflect on what you have achieved.
Example of our approach to coaching:
You can find a sample coaching report in the “Coaching-Fallbuch” book of coaching case studies which contains 13 reports on effective business coaching and strategic coaching. The book is available under